Treetops Adventure Western Sydney - 2.5 Hours
Over 100 individual challenges
20 flying foxes for all ages
Special courses for younger kids
Choose easy or challenging courses
Award winning eco-friendly park
Ultimate natural playground
Head into the trees for some fun and adventure featuring flying foxes, zip lines & more with over 100 individual challenges at TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney! Located in the forests of the Western Sydney Parklands, this fun outdoor attraction allows ages of everywhere from 3 and older to harness themselves up and ascend to the treetops to take part in an array of courses, zipping, climbing and flying from one point to the next. Courses are divided up by ability level, so those who aren't too confident can take one of the easier courses and still come away with a level of satisfaction and achievement to suit them without feeling any unnecessary fear.
The TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney offers and enjoyable, physical activity that is great for individuals and families alike, and is a great way for the kids to have fun outside in the fresh air instead of in front of the TV. If you're looking for something different and challenging that will provide some high-wire thrills along the way, then be sure to book your TreeTop Adventure Park tickets online today!
- An approx 2.5 hour session
- Choose from 4 Junior Courses for 3-7yrs
- Choose from 4 Adult Courses for 8-75yrs+
- Safety training and equipment provided
- Non-participant access free of charge
- 2.5 hours of fun for 3-75yrs+
- Choose from 4 Junior Courses or 4 Adult Courses!
- 10+ ziplines spanning between 15-100m
- Open 7 days a week. See calendar for available session times.
- Closed Christmas and New Year’s Day.
If arriving from M7
- Take Elizabeth Drive in direction of Liverpool. Drive for about 1km. At the light turn left into Plough & Harrow Park. Turn right toward the eastern part of the park and drive toward the turning circle. Park in bays provided and walk about 150m up the hill
If arriving from Liverpool
- Take Elizabeth Drive in the direction of Penrith. After Cowpasture Road turn right at the first light into Plough & Harrow Park. Turn right toward the eastern part of the park and drive toward the turning circle. Park in bays provided and walk about 150m up the hill
- The closest train station is Liverpool (about 20min drive from the park)
- Bus 806 and 807 stop just across the park
What To Bring
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Comfortable clothing for outdoor physical activity
- Wet weather clothing, sunscreen and/or insect repellent
- Children 8-12yrs: 1 participating adult per up to 4 children (ticket required)
- Juniors 3-7yrs: Adult ground supervision required onsite. No adult access to the Junior Courses
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Please print your tour voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!