Kuranda Rainforest Budget Tour with Return Transfers
Small and personalised day our to Kuranda
3 hours free time to explore Kuranda Village
Browse the famous arts and crafts markets
Return transfers from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches
Flexible and budget friendly option, great for families
Visit a wildlife park, join a nature walk or enjoy a long lunch in Kuranda
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches
- 3 hours free time in Kuranda Village
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Entry to Kuranda Attractions
- Tours depart Port Douglas at 8.30am and return at 4.30pm OR
- Tours depart Port Douglas at 11am and return at 6.30pm
- Kuranda Village
- Travel through some of the oldest rainforest on earth
- Arts and crafts markets and cafes
- Henry Ross Lookout for spectacular views
- Palm Cove
This experience takes place in Kuranda Village, Cairns
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating rafting adventure! This is a self-drive option only, hotel transfers are not included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!