Dreamtime Gorge Walk
Small group tours (max 15 people)
Traditional smoking ceremony
Traditional huts and humpies
Interpretive Indigenous guides
Meander through stunning rainforests
Enjoy traditional bush tea and damper
- 90 Minute tour
- Experienced Indigenous guides
- Exclusive access to Kuku Yalanji land
- Stories of the Kuku Yalanji culture & traditions
- Traditional smoking ceremony
- Soap & ochre paint making demonstration
- Bush tea & damper
- Intimate group tour (Approx 15 guests)
- You are welcomed with a traditional ‘smoking’ ceremony that cleanses and wards off bad spirits
- The walk then meanders through stunning rainforest and takes in traditional huts or humpies
- Your experienced interpretive Indigenous guide demonstrates traditional plant use, identify bush food sources and provide an enchanting narrative of the rainforest and their special relationship with this unique tropical environment
- Your guide demonstrates traditions like making bush soaps and ochre painting. At the end of the tour enjoy traditional bush tea and damper
- Tours depart at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm & 2pm
- 212 Mossman Gorge Rd, Mossman Gorge
- Complimentary shuttle bus is available from the Mossman Gorge Centre and will take you to the heart of the Gorge. Departs every 15 minutes, between 8am and 5.30pm daily
What To Bring
- Insect repellent
- Light weight cotton clothing
- A comfortable pair of walking shoes
- Level/Grade of the walks - Easy
- Wheelchair accessibility - No
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Enjoy a half day of fun on the Barron River with this exhilarating rafting adventure! This is a self-drive option only, hotel transfers are not included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!