Perth City Seaplane Flight with Picnic
Exhilarating Perth city seaplane flight with a glass of wine for two
Fly low over the city with spectacular aerial views
Platters and beverages served on the Perth esplanade
Take off and landing from Swan River
Soar over Fremantle, Kings Park and Cottesloe Beach
Perfect for small groups, couples or a family
Experience Perth's only seaplane service with an incredible Sip and Scenic flying experience! Sure to impress, this package includes an exhilarating scenic flight with a delicious selection of food and beverages. Arrive at the Queen Street Jetty and sip on a glass of sparkling wine as you prepare to take flight.
Buckle up and settle in at your window seat as you experience an exciting take off from the Swan River. Up in the air, admire the incredible aerial views of the Crown, Optus Stadium, Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens, Cottesloe Beach, Fremantle and the expanse of the Swan River before touching back down. Finish with a shared cheese platter and beverage on the South Perth Foreshore.
- Perth city scenic seaplane flight
- A delicious selection of cheeses, snacks, fruits, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the South Perth esplanade
- Exhilarating water take off and landing aboard state-of-the-art seaplane!
- Low level aerial views of Crown Casino, The WACA, Optus Stadium
- Perth city-scape, Kings Park, City Beach, Cottesloe Beach and Fremantle!
- A delicious food and beverage package consisting of a selection of cheeses, snacks, fruits,
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- An exhilarating scenic flight
- The duration of this experience is 1.5 - 2 hours
- This experience departs from the Queen Street Jetty
- Public car parking is available near the Queen Street Jetty
- If visiting from the Elizabeth Quay area, a popular option is to take the ferry from Elizabeth Quay to Mends St followed by a short walk to Queen Street Jetty
What To Bring
- There is no specific dress code for this experience
- If cancellations due to bad weather occur, we will attempt to offer an alternative time/date. If no alternative can be arranged, we will release approval for refund
- Due to the many uneven surfaces getting in and out of the seaplane, this package is not suitable for people with severe mobility issues
- Maximum of 9 people on the seaplane at 1 time (to ensure everyone gets a window seat)
- Participant changes are permitted
Terms And Conditions
- Check in to your scenic flight at Queen Street Jetty with a glass of sparkling wine
- Walk down the jetty and board the seaplane
- Take off out of the Swan River and enjoy incredible views of Perth city-scape and the surrounds.
- Experience the unique thrill of touching down on the Swan River after a 15-20 minute scenic flight
- Disembark the aircraft and be escorted to your allocated area to enjoy delicious food and beverages on the South Perth foreshore whilst watching the seaplane take off again
- Passengers under the age of 18 are unable to consume alcoholic beverage.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.