Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tower Tour
Journey to the top of the tower to view the seascape
Tour the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia
Marvel at the treacherous waters & wild landscape
Learn how this famous landmark was constructed
Hear about the history of the lighthouse keepers
Australia's most south-westerly point
- Fully-guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Access to the Interpretive Centre
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse is the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia at 39 metres
- Australia's most south-westerly point; where two oceans meet
- This famous landmark was constructed from local limestone in 1895, and is still a vital working lighthouse for vessels navigating the treacherous cape
- Breathtaking beauty; treacherous waters and wild landscape
- New Interpretive Centre celebrates the history and lives of the numerous lighthouse keepers who were custodians of this rugged coastline
- Lighthouse tour is 30 minutes in duration
- Leeuwin Rd, Augusta WA 6290. Just 10 minutes south of Augusta, at the very end of Leeuwin Rd
What To Bring
- Enclosed footwear
- A camera (no tripods, camera stands or selfie-sticks)
- Bring hats and sunscreen in summer, waterproof jackets in winter
- Enclosed footwear suitable for climbing stairs is recommended
- Photography permitted but no tripods, camera stands or selfie-sticks
- Arrival at the ticket counter 10 minutes prior to tour time is required. During busy holiday periods your place on the tour may be reallocated if you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to tour departure
- Child age is 4-16 yrs. Children under 4 years old are not permitted on the tour
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received by close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the tour booking
- In the event of ‘no shows’, or cancellations later than close of business (5pm WST) on the day prior to the booking, the operator may charge the full cost of the booked tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!