Hervey Bay Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise
3 viewing levels
Australia's most advanced whale watch vessel
Hydrophone equipped to listen to whale song
Fully licensed bar
Up close and personal whale encounters
Entire boat is wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Afternoon whale watch cruise
- Afternoon tea of tea and coffee
- Informative commentary
- Licensed bar
- Hydrophone equipped
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to whale song
- Fully licensed bar
- Twin engine, fast, stable super catamaran
- Five easy access viewing decks
- Low passenger numbers
- Australia's most advanced whale watch vessel
- A fun trip giving educational informative and personalised experience from Australia's most experienced whale watch crew
- Entire boat is wheelchair and stroller friendly - the only boat in Hervey Bay that offers this
- The boat holds up to 95 people
- Whale guarantee - receive a free return ticket if whales are not spotted
- Hervey Bay Whale Watching season is July - October
- Cruises depart daily at 1pm from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay and return at 5pm
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!