Splitters Farm Entry Pass
Wander the farm at your own pace
Get up close to over 400 new furry friends
Pedal bikes and canoes for hire
The entry fees help to pay the vets who maintain the wellbeing of the rescue animals
Day trippers have access to BBQ facilities
BYO picnic to enjoy in the gardens
- Farm Entry (self guided)
- The farm is open 10am to 3pm, 7 days a week
- It takes approximately 1 hour to walk around Splitters Farm but there is no time limit
- Feel free to stay and enjoy a picnic on the grounds afterwards
- Splitters Farm is a 10 minute drive north of Bundaberg's bustling CBD, or 4 hours drive north of Brisbane Queensland
- Weather Cancellations: If you or your group do not wish to travel due to extreme weather events (proof of said event must be evident) you will need to contact us immediately to discuss
- Two disability car park spots are allocated in the parking lot behind the main office We offer a mobile check-in option for checking in via tablet device, phones, and EFTPOS device. The Campground amenities block has an accessible toilet that is ambulant in sizing with grab rails present and a concrete pathway surrounds the perimeter We believe in the benefits and healing aspects of animal therapy and the positive impact animals can have on the mentally impaired.
- We also understand that some loud noises from animals, vehicles and people can have adverse effects for those high on the spectrum or with social anxieties. Please let us know if you or a client are prone to experiencing any of these issues so we can design an environment that best suits your needs.
- Assistance dogs welcomed – An Assistance Dog is an accredited dog specially trained to assist a person with a disability and has met the state standards for public access rights.
- Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards are to be used following the terms and conditions (T&C’s) outlined on the specific voucher/card.
- You must mention if you are using a voucher at the time of booking, the use is subject to availability, it is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Change your booking up to 14 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 14 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- No refunds are available for Tours & Activities booked however the provider will do their best to reschedule your date if requested
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!