Kgari Fraser Island 2 Day Tour From Hervey Bay
2 Day Fraser Explorer Tour
Visit the iconic Lake McKenzie
Pickup from accommodation in Hervey Bay
4WD along Seventy-Five Mile Beach
1 night accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
Float along the peaceful Eli Creek
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tour
- Courtesy pickup from your accommodation in Hervey Bay and return ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night's accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park Fees
- 1 x breakfast, 1 x lunch, 1x picnic lunch on tour
- Water is available on the buses
- Small group tour (24pax)
- Extra drinks you wish to purchase on the tour
- Dinner is NOT included. Evening meal will be at leisure and own cost
- Lake McKenzie - relax on its white sandy beaches and swim in its crystal blue water
- Central Station - explore the ancient rainforests and stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk
- Pile Valley - marvel at the tall Satinay Trees
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - hit Fraser Island's sandy highway as you make your way north. Keen for a bird's eye view or some amazing aerial photos? Join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra)
- Eli Creek - wade through the shallow waters or float down stream, straight to the Coral Sea
- Maheno Shipwreck - view the famous rusting wreck that was once a luxury cruise liner, washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographers paradise
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head - climb to the top of this rocky headland for spectacular beach and ocean views. Look out for sharks, rays and turtles, even migrating humpback whales (July - November)
- The Champagne Pools - slip in to this amazing natural jacuzzi formed by the crashing waves
- Lake Wabby - trek across Hammerstone Sandblow and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald lake
- Ferry departs 9am from River Heads Mainland Reception 40 mins prior to departure
- Pick up times from Hervey Bay are between 7am and 8am and will be confirmed with the operator
- Tour departs Fraser Island on the 5pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay at approximately 6pm to drop you off to your accommodation
What To Bring
- Please note that share rooms are not offered, if guests are travelling by themselves, a single room must be booked
- Please advise of any dietary requirements and pick up point at time of booking
- Exact pick up/drop off time and location will be advised with booking confirmation
- Itinerary and timings are subject to change due to weather, track and tide conditions
- Please note: this tour does not carry children under the age of 1. Guests are advised to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Qld law states that all passengers must be suitably restrained including infants.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!