Kgari Fraser Island 2 Day Tour From Rainbow Beach
2 Day Fraser Explorer Tour
Pickup from hotels in Rainbow Beach
1 night accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
Enjoy delicious meals
4WD along Seventy-Five Mile Beach
Swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake Mackenzie
- 2 Day Fraser Explorer Tour from Rainbow Beach with our local ranger guides
- Courtesy pickup from your accommodation in Rainbow Beach and return ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night's accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park Fees
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- 1 x breakfast, 1 x lunch, 1 x picnic lunch
- Water is available on the buses
- Small group tour (24pax)
- Extra drinks you wish to purchase on the tour
- Dinner is NOT included. Evening meal will be at leisure and own cost
- Central Station - now a tourist stop in the middle of Fraser Island, this historical site used to be a bustling logging station
- Wanggoolba Creek - saunter along the boardwalk to discover ancient King Ferns and look up in wonderment at lush, subtropical rainforest
- Lake McKenzie - relax on its sandy white beaches or take a dip in its crystal clear blue waters, picture perfect is the best way to describe Fraser's most photographed lake
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - drive down Fraser Island's own highway and keep an eye out for dingos as well as Air Fraser, taking off and landing right on the beach. You can take this scenic flight as an optional extra and see the island from a birds-eye view
- Eli Creek - wade or float down this fast moving stream, straight to the Coral Sea or just sit-back and unwind on the sandy banks.
- Maheno Shipwreck - stretch your legs and imagine the grandeur of a bygone passenger liner, washed ashore in 1935 that has been reduced to a magnificent rusting wreck
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands - stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes and hear the Dreamtime story of how these hued sand cliffs where formed
- Ferry departs 8am from Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point
- Pick up times from Rainbow Beach are between 7am and 8am and will be confirmed with the operator
- Tour departs Fraser Island at approximately 4.30pm on the barge back to Inskip Point and returns to Rainbow Beach between 5pm - 5.30pm
What To Bring
- Please note that share rooms are not offered, if guests are travelling by themselves, a single room must be booked
- Please advise of any dietary requirements and pick up point at time of booking
- Exact pick up/drop off time and location will be advised with booking confirmation
- Itinerary and timings are subject to change due to weather, track and tide conditions
- Please note: this tour does not carry children under the age of 1. Guests are advised to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Qld law states that all passengers must be suitably restrained including infants.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!