Great Ocean Road Weekday Tandem Skydive up to 15,000ft - Local Agent and Inbound
Weekday skydive up to 15,000ft
Incredible Great Ocean Road views
Up to 60 seconds of free-fall
Float for 5-7 minutes under canopy
Personalised certificate of achievement
Reach speeds of over 200km/h
- Weekday Tandem skydive at 15,000ft over the beach
- Safety briefing
- All safety equipment
- Personalised certificate of achievement
- Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall with spectacular views of Great Ocean Road
- Daily local transfers from selected accommodation
- Handicam Photos (approx. 100 photos): $129
- Handicam Video & Photos (2-3 minute video, 30 second highlights video, 40 second freefall video and approx. 100 photos): $179
- Dedicated Video & Photos (your own dedicated camera flyer jumping alongside you filming, 3 videos & approx. 100 photos): $269
- Ultimate Video & Photos (Combination of Handicam and Dedicated Video and Photo footage featuring 3 videos, approx. 100 photos and your choice of a Skydive Australia t-shirt): $339
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your experience
- Australia's highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Great Ocean Road and Bells Beach
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Skydives operates 7 days a week. Please allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- The drop zone is located at Barwon Heads Airport, 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre. Allow 1.5hrs from Melbourne CBD
What To Bring
- Please bring your booking confirmation voucher
- Please leave all your valuable belongings at home
- Please bring your ID and credit card for payments
- Snacks and water bottle
- You must be 16 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 94kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 94kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- Maximum weight for this dropzone is 110kg
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Where possible, please notify the experience provider prior to the jump date of any existing medical conditions or illness. Medical conditions which could affect the customer’s safety should be discussed with a doctor to ensure customers are fit to skydive. Please advise if you are taking prescription medication
- 94kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (94kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 110kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- The activity provider MUST be contacted prior to travel to confirm exact skydive time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls, Lorne, VIC. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities & the fun Sheoak Falls hike with the kids.
Portland Botanic Gardens are a beautiful place to visit in Victoria with kids. Enjoy a peaceful stroll and a picnic or BBQ in the Rose Gardens.
Take a walk on the wild side and roam freely amongst wildlife on this 75 minute Great Ocean Road walk with conservationist guides.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this 15,000ft weekday tandem skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this up to 15,000ft skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road and be spoilt with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Tick this extraordinary experience off your list and soar over the Great Ocean Road on a breathtaking 12,000ft tandem skydive available on weekends only!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!