Tandem Skydive Over Great Ocean Road - Weekend - 12,000ft
Tandem skydive over Bells Beach
Soar up to 12,000ft on a weekend skydive
Stunning views of the beaches
Experience the exhilaration of pure freefall
Feel the adrenalin rush of tandem skydiving
Full safety briefing
- Up to 12,000ft tandem skydive
- Full safety briefing
- 20 minute flight before your jump
- Have you ever wanted to jump out of a plane high above Victoria?
- Experience the exhilaration of pure freefall and the adrenalin rush of tandem skydiving from up to 12,000ft!
- Pull the cord and then gently float back towards solid ground for a birds eye view over Torquay and Bells Beach
- Departure time varies from 9am to 2pm.
- Please allow up to three hours from start to finish.
- This experience takes place at Torquay - Bells Beach, Victoria.
- This experience takes place at Australian Skydive is located at 325 Blackgate Road, Torquay Victoria.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers or runners - no big boots, high heels or open sandals
- Max 100kgs weight for all participants - anyone over 95kgs is subject to assessment by staff on the day of the experience
- Minimum age to skydive is 16 years of age (all participants under 18 must have parent/guardian consent)
- If you have a prior medical condition you are unsure of, please consult your doctor
- You need to sign an indemnity form to participate
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls, Lorne, VIC. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities & the fun Sheoak Falls hike with the kids.
Portland Botanic Gardens are a beautiful place to visit in Victoria with kids. Enjoy a peaceful stroll and a picnic or BBQ in the Rose Gardens.
Take a walk on the wild side and roam freely amongst wildlife on this 75 minute Great Ocean Road walk with conservationist guides.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this 15,000ft weekday tandem skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this up to 15,000ft skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road and be spoilt with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!