The Tastes of Tamborine Mountain
Scenic drive up the mountain with panoramic views of the Gold Coast
Enjoy the serenity of the forest as you breathe the fresh air and spot wildlife
Journey through the ancient rainforest to secret waterfalls
Lunch featuring local produce and wine, beer or juice at a sustainable cafe
Learn about the local environment and history of Tamborine Mountain
Behind the scenes tour of a local mountain Distillery
Get ready for an unforgettable Tamborine Mountain adventure! Your journey of discovery begins with a visit to a working coffee plantation where you will learn the secret of making the perfect brew. Enjoy the breathtaking view at Rotary Lookout and indulge in a special lunch in the art and nature precinct of Tamborine Mountain. Take a guided walk through one of the region's most beautiful rainforest to the mountain's only spring-fed waterfall, learning about its unique characteristics, Aboriginal traditions, and local wildlife. Explore Mount Tamborine village, browse local shops, or enjoy a wine tasting in the village (wine and beer tasting at your own cost). Finish the day with a behind-the-scenes tour and gin tasting at a family-owned distillery.
Remove the hassle of driving and experience the Hinterland with this ECO certified tour run by the Gold Coast's most experienced rainforest tour operator.
- From 1 April - Infants 0-1 years are permitted on tour subject to availability.
- Charge is 50% of child fare
- Please book this direct
- Fully guided informative commentary on tour.
- Lunch with a glass of wine, beer or juice.
- Coffee plantation tour and glass of freshly made coffee.
- Distillery tour and tasting.
- National Park Fees.
- Small group tours with our friendly guide offer a personalised experience.
- Pick up from selected locations available
- This experience will takes approximately 8 hours.
- Aquaduck, Circle On Cavill Shopping Centre, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Pick up and drop off from selected locations available. Please contact local tour operator directly at least 24hrs prior to your tour to arrange pick up. Phone +61 7 5655 0716
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, hat, water bottle. Guests may wish to bring money for optional experiences and lunch where not included.
- Our rainforest walks require a low to moderate degree of fitness and follow clearly marked paths and boardwalks.
- Enclosed shoes are recommended.
This is an all-age tour. Should you require a booster seat for younger family members, we can provide them at no extra charge - just let us know in advance.
Weather: Our tours operate in almost all weather. Should we deem the conditions unsafe or miserable for our guests we may need to cancel and will advise you. Please ignore the weather forecast on your phones for the Gold Coast region etc. Any forecast you look at more than 3-4 days out should just be a reference and, in most cases, when relating to showers/rain changes a lot. Dependent on your tour we can travel in up to 4 weather regions. Often we can get coastal rain and this does not affect us when we go inland. A majority of our tours are conducted in rainforest areas so it can from time to time shower/rain.
What to wear: The weather in the mountain regions that we travel to can be cooler than on the Gold Coast (4-6°C). We recommend you bring a jacket/jumper. In the cooler months we would recommend long trousers/jeans (May-August). Wear comfortable walking shoes (closed in shoes are preferable but sandals are okay if this is all you have). We are travelling to rainforests so if it does rain or has been raining you may get wet feet. Our vehicles have a supply of umbrellas should it rain. If you have a folding travel umbrella you are more than welcome to bring this along.
- Please note that there is no storage for prams or large bags on board the bus or in the tour office. Kindly leave them in your car or hotel room.
- Southern Cross Tours may alter or cancel any section of the itinerary which may result from road closures, weather, suppliers or any other condition of an operational nature.
- Alternate vehicles may be used in the event that a Southern Cross vehicle is unavailable.
- Tour duration is approximate and is based on tour time starting from and returning to Aqauduck booking office, Surfers Paradise.
- All our vehicles carry umbrellas, insect repellent and first aid kits.
- Your guides have all relevant permits, training and authorisation to ensure a safe, comfortable journey.
- This is an all age tour. Should you require a booster seat for younger family members, we can provide them at no extra charge – just let us know in advance
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Any person under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Any 3 days entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild over 5 consecutive days from first visit, Cheaper than front gate prices!
Enjoy the ultimate day out at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with this Experience Pass that includes entry as well as the TreeTop Adventure Challenge.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.