Croc Express to Australia Zoo from Gold Coast
Return coach transfers from Gold Coast
Educational shows and presentations
Entry to Australia Zoo
Amazing views of the Glasshouse Mountains
Chance to visit the Wildlife Hospital for just $2
Visit "Africa", the "Tiger Temple" & more
Travel to and explore one of Australia's most iconic zoos; Australia Zoo, with this awesome transfer and entry package from the Gold Coast. Departing the Gold Coast at 7am in the morning, you'll embark on your journey aboard the Croc Express; a comfortable coach. Come around 10am you'll be pulling up to the front gates of this spectacular zoo and preparing to begin your animal adventure amongst the native wildlife.
Once in the park you are free to roam around and explore all of the exhibits, displays and shows on your own. You can see the Zoo's Sumatran and Bengal Tigers at Tiger Temple, watch the giraffes graze in the African exhibit and of course, see some of Australia's most famous animals including koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and of course, what the zoo is known for, crocodiles. The crocodile feeding shows and displays are a definite must-see and you might be lucky enough to see Bob, Bindi or Terry Irwin performing the show themselves.
The transfer will depart the zoo at 4pm in the afternoon, giving you more than enough time to explore the entire zoo and see and do all that you had planned to. The bus will return to the Gold Coast and drop customers off at their respective hotels around 7pm. Though a long day, this journey is both enjoyable and convenient, especially if you're visiting the Gold Coast and don't have a way to travel around the region. Book your transfer and entry to Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast from the Gold Coast online today.
- Return coach transfers from Gold Coast to Australia Zoo
- Glasshouse Mountains scenic drive
- Entry to Australia Zoo and 6 hours to explore (depending on traffic)
- Daily shows and presentations
- Morning or Afternoon Teas
- Animal Encounters
- Up to 6 hours to explore (depending on traffic)
- Get up close to some amazing native wildlife
- Plan your day around educational presentations and animal encounters galore as zoo keepers walk around the park with the animals
- Join snakes, free-flight birds and crocs LIVE in the world-famous Crocoseum
- Get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the water’s edge
- Home to Australia Zoo's majestic Sumatran and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats and witness their power
- You can see the only multi African species exhibit in Queensland
- Scenic coach transfers between Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- Spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains
- Departs daily from selected Gold Coast hotels at approximately 7am, departing the Zoo at approximately 4pm and returns at approximately 7pm
- A complimentary hotel-pick up is included in this day tour. At the time of booking, please select your preferred pick up point and departure time. Please ensure you are waiting 10 minutes prior at your designated pick-up location
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Set off from the heart of Surfers Paradise aboard the Quack'R'Duck for an adventure through the streets and into to the Gold Coast Broadwater. Free for kids under 2 years.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!