SkyPoint Observation Deck Family Pass
77th floor of the Q1 Building
Must-do Gold Coast experience
360 degree beach & hinterland views
322.5 metres high
Lift takes only 42.7 seconds
Australia's ONLY beachside viewing deck
- One General Admission entry for a family (2 Adults + 2 Children) to SkyPoint Observation Deck during general public opening hours on one day
- Food and beverages
- SkyPoint Climb
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season
Special operating hours
- Tuesday 18th July - Closed from 11am
- Saturday 22nd July - Closed from 2pm
- Tuesday 1st August - Closed from 2pm
- Wednesday 2nd August - Closed from 4pm
Normal operating hours
- Monday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Tuesday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Wednesday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Thursday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Friday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Saturday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Sunday - 7.30am - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Closed on Christmas Day (25th December)
- Last food orders 45 minutes prior to close and last beverage orders 30 minutes prior to close
- Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at any time
- Located on level 77 of the Q1 building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise
- FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd
- Please click here to view the Seventy7 Café + Bar All Day Dining menu
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Pensioners must present a valid pension card along with their valid voucher for entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Travel to and explore one of Australia's most iconic zoos; Australia Zoo, with this awesome transfer and entry package from the Gold Coast.
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!