Tangalooma Marine Park Snorkelling Adventure
Unique family day out for Snorkelling at Tangalooma Wrecks
Vessel facilities to accommodate up to 50 people
Optional activities at a extra cost
Stand up Paddle
- Transport Included
- Depart from the GCDC 7am and return around 5pm
- Light Lunch included
- Gear for snorkelling included
- Hotel Pickups
- Depart at 7am approx.
- Please contact Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College directly for your departure time and location prior to departure
- Approx. 10 hours
- Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College is located at 2/54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami QLD
- Please contact Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College directly for your departure location and time prior to departure
What To Bring
- Tours depart from Raby Bay Marina around 9.30-9.50am
- Customers with medical issues of Asthma , epilepsy , high blood pressure, anxiety, surgeries or ear problems MUST provide a medical certificate from their GP.
- A medical declaration will need to be completed for any activity taken on-board.
- 72 hours cancellation policy, under this time frame no refund applies
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!