Tangalooma Marine Park Adventure
What you need to know
- Transport Included
- Depart from the GCDC 7am and return around 5pm
- Light Lunch included
- Gear for snorkelling included
- Hotel Pickups
- Depart at 7am approx.
- Please contact Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College directly for your departure time and location prior to departure
- Approx. 10 hours
- Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College is located at 2/54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami QLD
- Please contact Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College directly for your departure location and time prior to departure
What To Bring
- Tours depart from Raby Bay Marina around 9.30-9.50am
- Customers with medical issues of Asthma , epilepsy , high blood pressure, anxiety, surgeries or ear problems MUST provide a medical certificate from their GP.
- A medical declaration will need to be completed for any activity taken on-board.
- 72 hours cancellation policy, under this time frame no refund applies
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.