Surfers Paradise Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
1 hour lesson for beginners
Safety briefing and basic instruction
Keep an eye out for marine & bird life
Best quality Stand Up Paddle Boards
Photos taken throughout the lesson
Friendly and knowledgable instructors
- KIDS GO FREE with a paying adult (valid for travel until 18th of April)
- 1 hour stand up paddle board beginner lesson
- All equipment provided
- Safety briefing and basic instruction
- Discover the beautiful waterways of the Gold Coast
- Paddle through calm waters along the Broadwater
- Spot homes of the rich and famous
- Glimpse marine and bird life
- Best quality Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Photos taken throughout the lesson
- Friendly and knowledgable instructors
- Lessons take place daily at 9am, 11am and 1pm
- 19 River Drive, Surfers Paradise
What To Bring
- Swimmers/boardies, a rash vest or a T-shirt
- Hat & waterproof sunscreen
- Personal Floatation Devices are required for non-swimmers. (One can be supplied if you do not have any)
- If you wish to wear sunglasses on the water please bring a secure strap to ensure you don’t donate them to the sea life.
- Child ages are 8-16yrs
- Life vest available on request
- Weather dependant
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!