Whipray Encounter with Crocosaurus Cove Entry
Experience the magnificent Freshwater Whiprays
Take part in the afternoon Aquarium show
Hand feed the Whiprays
Educational presentation by marine handlers
Interactive talks by marine handlers
Entry to Crocossaurus Cove included
Experience a close encounter hand-feeding Whiprays at the Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin with a full-day entry ticket also included. Taking part in the afternoon as part of the Aquarium show, guests will be guided by experienced handlers to hand feed one of the friendly 2 metre Freshwater Whiprays.
These gentle giants are inquisitive creatures that love to get up close to their handlers and visitors. An entry ticket to Crocosaurus Cove is included in this experience so you can see all the wildlife on display and take advantage of all 9 interactive reptile shows available throughout the day. Book your Whipray Encounter online here.
Please note: A maximum of 4 guests per tour ensures this experience is both unique and personal
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- 30 minutes Whipray Encounter including feeding fish to our friendly whiprays
- Transfers from hotel
- Tours depart at 3.30pm
- The duration of this experience is 30 minutes
- Whipray Encounter is located at Crocosaurus Cove, 58 Mitchell Street Darwin
- Minimum 2 pax and Maximum 4 pax for the session
- Minimum age for this encounter is 10 years, and all children under 16 years must have parental consent to participate
- Encounter must be booked 1 hour prior to session
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to confirmed time
- All participants must follow the instructions of the Crocosaurus Cove staff members at all times
- Please note that a part of the encounter may include offering food to the Whiprays and touching them. You have the choice to handle the fish food.
- Throughout the year feeding response may be affected due to the Whiprays natural behaviours
- It is recommended to wear footwear that can be easily removed and avoid wearing long trousers. Loose items may need to be removed and stored during the encounter
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!