Top End Safari Camp Day Tour
All inclusive tour
Helicopter scenic flight
Crocodile encounter & feeding
Gourmet BBQ meal
Return transfers included
Airboat & Billabong cruise
Join this all-inclusive day tour from Darwin for an incredible experience witnessing spectacular scenery and wildlife from a helicopter, airboat and wetlands cruise. Departing from Darwin, see the floodplains from the sky during a scenic helicopter flight. The adventure doesn't stop there though, because next, you will jump in an airboat for a thrilling ride through the rainforest for a close encounter with crocodiles, birds and buffalo.
After working up an appetite, a gourmet BBQ meal is served on a billabong cruise and if you are feeling brave enough, you may choose to jump in the croc safe swimming cage and look one of the exciting pre-historic creatures in the eye.
For a thrilling way to experience Northern Territory scenery, crocodiles and return hotel transfers - this action-packed Darwin day tour has it all!
- Return transfers from Darwin Zone pick up locations
- Professional and charismatic hosts
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Crocodile encounter and feeding
- BBQ meal
- Experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region
- See spectacular floodplains in a scenic helicopter flight
- A chance to spot wildlife on a thrilling airboat ride into the rainforest
- Unwind on a billabong cruise and enjoy a gourmet BBQ
- Tour starts at 10am
- Pick up: 6:20am – 7:20am
- Drop off: 3.30pm - 4pm
Bus pickup/drop off points in the area zones include:
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception 6.20AM
- Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St 6.30AM
- Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception 6.40AM
- Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road 7.00AM
- Self-Drive, Top End Safari Camp 8.20AM
Self-drive option available
- Self-Drive, Top End Safari Camp 8.20AM. Secured parking on site is available
- Please allow approximately 7 hours for this tour
What To Bring
- Sun protection including a hat
- Bathers and towel
- Bottled water
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 130 kilograms
- Children under 3 years of age require prior management approval
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice before traveling with us
- Guests with pre-existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctor’s clearance before travel
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!