Overnight Glamping Safari From Darwin For 2
Helicopter scenic flight
Crocodile encounter and feeding
Dinner on the open star deck
Authentic Outback Australia glamping
Private location off the Finniss River
Immerse yourself in the nature & beauty of the Top End
- Crocodile encounter and feeding
- 45-minute airboat cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over the surrounding floodplains spotting wild boar, crocs, buffalo and extensive birdlife
- Cheese platter
- Gourmet BBQ dinner on the open star deck
- Overnight outback glamping in deluxe lotus belle tents complete with a double bed, outdoor shower, wooden decks, and solar power
- Fully cooked breakfast on day two
- Self drive option available. Located 1.5 hours drive from Darwin City plus 7km's of unsealed road
- Darwin River Tavern for lunch
- An overnight adventure tour departing from selected Darwin accommodation
- Overnight deluxe camping at south-west to Matt Wright’s Top End Safari Camp
- Deluxe Lotus Belle Tents are complete with a double bed, outdoor shower, wooden decks, and solar power
- Camp amongst the Litchfield region’s spectacular cathedral termite mounds and lush open floodplains
- Meet Tripod an incredible 17 foot Saltwater Crocodile
- Enjoy a helicopter scenic flight over the surrounding floodplains, spotting wild boar, crocs, buffalo and extensive birdlife
- Star Deck and enjoy an incredible Northern Territory sunset with a delicious BBQ dinner
- Rise and shine the next morning for a cooked breakfast before departing back to Darwin
Bus transfers form the city will be leaving at 12pm with a 1.50pm start at the Safari Camp, returning by 10am the following day.
Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception 11:00AM
Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St 11:10AM
Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception 11:20AM
Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road 11:45AM
Self-Drive, Top End Safari Camp 12:50PM
- An overnight tour
- This experience meets at Shop 1/2 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800
- If you have booked a hotel Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
- If you have not yet booked a hotel If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
- If you do not require a hotel pick up If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour. Tour departure point is listed above and on your confirmation tour voucher
What To Bring
- Sun protection including a hat
- Change of t-shirt is recommended as the mudflat fun can get a little muddy
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 130 kilograms
- Children under 3 years of age require prior management approval.
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice before traveling with us.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!