NitNit Dreaming Two Gorge Boat Tour - 2 Hours
Unforgettable journey through Nitmiluk Gorge's first two gorges
Uncover the history and culture of Nitmiluk
Guided tour with onboard commentary
Your local guide will share their knowledge of plants, animals and dreamtime stories
Immerse yourself in the cultural, historical and geological significance
Two-hour boat tour of first two gorges
- Two-hour boat tour of first two gorges
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Onboard commentary
- This experience is two hours in duration
- Tours depart at 9am, 11am and 2pm daily all year round
- Additional departures may be available during peak season
What To Bring
- It is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, drinking water and comfortable shoes for walking.
- There are steps and walks of approximately 400m each way. Those with mobility issues are welcome to stay at the crossover; otherwise we do not recommend participating on this tour. There are also about 70 stairs on the path in total and those sections all have handrails.
Terms And Conditions
- During the Tropical Summer months (Dec - Mar), tour structures may be required to accommodate fluctuating river conditions. For travel during this period, it is recommend to re-confirm with the experience provider the day prior to departure
- There are steps and walks of approx. 400m each way. Those with mobility issues are welcome to stay at the crossover; otherwise it is not recommended to participate on this tour
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!