Kakadu Wilderness Escape Top End Day Trip from Darwin
Explore the floodplains of Ubirr
Time to view & purchase local arts and artefacts
Spot saltwater crocodiles from a viewing platform
Guided bush walks throughout Kakadu National Park
Enjoy a Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise (optional extra)
Stroll the diverse wetlands boardwalk and observation desks
- National Park entry fees
- World Heritage Listed Site
- Guided bush walks
- Australian wildlife sightings
- Accredited outback driver guide
- Air-conditioned mini coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Personal expenses
- Kakadu National Park is one of four Australian sites included on the World Heritage List for exceptional natural and cultural values
- Explore floodplains of Ubirr, home to important Aboriginal rock painting sites thousands of years old
- Visit the infamous Cahills Crossing to safely spot saltwater crocodiles from the viewing platform
- Learn about Kakadu at the Bowali Visitor Centre with time to view and purchase local arts and artefacts
- Get your heart racing with a close encounter with an apex predator on the Adelaide River onboard the Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise (optional extra)
- Stroll the diverse wetlands boardwalk and observation desks at Fogg Dam Conservation Centre, a bird-watchers paradise and wildlife refuge
- 1st June 2021 - 31st March 2023
- Tour departs at 7.30am and returns at 7.30pm
- The tours run daily (May-November) and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (December-April)
- 12 hours
- Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City
What To Bring
- Refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Comfortable hiking shoes, all-weather clothing
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Money for snacks and meals
- This itinerary schedule is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations or during park closures due to traditional land owner ceremonies.
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- Child policy 6 years old and over, not suitable for children 5 years old and under
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers
- Limited storage space on-board 1 day bag per guest
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions, and your travelling contact number at the time of booking
- Cancellation by the traveller:
- a 100% full fare forfeiture for cancellations within 48 hours or failure to board; or
- a 50% loss of ticket for cancellations within 3 to 7 days prior to departure
- Cancellation due to a Force Majeure Event:
- a 100% travel credit of monies paid for your trip; or
- a refund minus unrecoverable costs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!