Kakadu Day Trip with Return Scenic Flights
Explore the best of Kakadu National Park in a day
Take to the skies for a 90 minute scenic flight
Refuel with a lunch at Barra Bar and Bistro
Cruise on the Yellow Water Billabong
Visit the Warradjan Cultural Centre
Breathtaking 45 minute ferry flight back to Darwin
- 90 minute scenic flight
- Yellow Water cruise
- A visit to Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Return 45 minute scenic flight
- Please check in at 08:30 for a 09:00 departure and returning by 16:00
- This experience departs in Darwin at 09:00 at the Darwin Kakadu Terminal
What To Bring
Terms And Conditions
- Please keep your ticket and an ID on hand for easy identification at Check In
- The minimum number of guests to conduct this tour is two
- Single traveler bookings may be accepted on a "to be confirmed" basis
- The experience provider will contact you closer to the date of your tour either to confirm the booking or to offer alternate options in the event of insufficient numbers for your desired date
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!