Kakadu Scenic Flight, Cruise & Lunch
Exploring the vast yet beautiful Kakadu National Park landscape by the air, boat and on land
See breathtaking horizons from the top of a Kakadu escarpment
Cruise along the East Alligator River
View the famous Aboriginal rock art galleries at Ubirr
Enjoy a custom-made packed lunch
Absorb breathtaking vistas of Kaku during a 90 minute scenic flight
- The minimum number of guests to conduct this tour is two. Single traveller bookings may be accepted on a "to be confirmed" basis - contact Kakadu Air directly on 1800 089 113 if you would like to make a single person booking. We will contact you closer to the date of your tour either to confirm the booking or to offer alternate options in the event of insufficient numbers for your desired date.
- Guaranteed window seat to absorb the vistas of Kakadu National Park
- 90 minute scenic flight
- Custom packed lunch
- A visit to the famous Aboriginal rock art gallery Ubirr
- 90 Minute East Alligator Cruise with Guluyambi Tours
- Air transfer from Darwin to Jabiru
- Check-in at Kakadu Air Terminal, Darwin Airport
- Kick start the day with a 60-minute scenic flight paired with informative commentary delivered by your expert pilot. This extended flight tracks over Adelaide River, Mary River National Park, Kakadu’s winding South and East Alligator rivers, coastal mangroves holding back massive floodplains to reveal the Arnhem Land Plateau standing proudly on the Eastern side of Kakadu.
- Upon arrival, meet the team at Guluyambi Cultural Cruises. Soak up the World Heritage wilderness on your leisurely cruise, narrated by a local guide - who will provide authentic insight into Aboriginal culture, local folklore, and stories. Discover the workings of the region's unique environment and how plants and animals have been used to support the traditional lifestyle of the people who lived here long before any Europeans. You may even learn some bush survival skills!
- A visit to nearby Ubirr to immerse yourself in a timeless culture through the rock art sites and enjoy the spectacular views of the floodplains to the west. Enjoy a custom-made packed lunch overlooking the rich, verdant vista, teeming with wildlife.
- Farewell your pilot in Darwin - leaving with wonderful memories of this unique part of Australia
- Departure time may vary depending on cruise availability
- Total tour time is approximately 8 hours.
- Check-in at Kakadu Air Terminal, Darwin Airport
- For Lunch
- For 40,000 years Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have been harvesting bush tucker off the land and today Aboriginal Bush Traders serves it up with a modern twist! The unique characteristics of Australian native ingredients have incredible flavours, lots of health benefits and transform a basic dish into something special. We have partnered with Aboriginal Bush Traders to deliver a delicious menu showcasing Indigenous bush foods. Your choice of any three of the following items:
- MINI CROISSANTS - WITH BUSH TOMATO RELISH. HAM AND CHEESE
- FRESH MINI DAMPERS - WITH A SELECTION OF BUSH JAMS AND CREAM
- FRESH MINI DAMPERS WITH BUSH TOMATO AND NATIVE ANISEED MYRTLE FETTA WITH BUTTER AND BUSH TOMATO RELISH
- SAVOURY BUSH SLICE - WITH BUTTER AND WILD PEACH CHUTNEY
- MIXED SANDWICH SELECTION, INCLUDING: BONE HAM, BUSH TOMATO RELISH AND SWISS CHEESE ROASTED EGGPLANT. ROASTED SWEET POTATO, FETTA. BASIL AND HUMMUS BUSH CRUSTED KANGAROO, GOATS CHEESE AND CARAMELISED ONION
- SEASONAL FRUITS PLATTER - WITH KAKADU PLUM DUST AND LEMON MYRTLE CREAM
- VEGGIE STICKS AND BREADS - WITH HOMEMADE DIPS AND BUSH DUKKHA
- MIXED SWEETS TRAY
What To Bring
- Dress in suitable clothes and enclosed footwear.
Terms And Conditions
- Maximum weight limit of 130kg per person (please advise if you are this weight)
- Children (4-14years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are free of charge if they are seated on someone's lap (please advise at the time of booking)
- All flight times are approximate and routes and flight paths may vary due to weather and traffic control or at the pilot's discretion
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!