Die Another Day Jet Ski Tour
Your assignment? License to thrill!
Fully supervised at all times by our guides
The only guided jet ski tour company in Darwin
Blast along coastal mangroves
Explore hidden gems of Darwin Harbour
Awesome family fun - no experience required
- Thrilling jet Ski adventure
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, seabirds and dolphins are often encountered on tours
- Lifejackets & sunscreen provided
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- Blast along the coastal mangroves
- Explore some of the hidden gems of Darwin harbour often forgotten about
- On the run back to base you will witness the Darwin city skyline in all it glory
- No previous jet ski experience is necessary
- Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
- Tour departs daily at 3.15pm and you must meet your guide 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Tour time is 75 minutes (Approx.)
- Bella Restaurant at the Darwin Waterfront (Between Wharf One & Hot Tamale Restaurants)
What To Bring
- Casual clothes
- Sunglasses with head strap
- Price is based on 1 adult per jet ski and additional passengers are $59
- Understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Minimum passenger age of 10
- Minimum driver age – 16 years
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters
- Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jet ski or 200kg per jet ski
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Big smiles and sense of adventure
- 00Seven Jet Ski Adventures have a cancellation policy which requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to departure date.
- Within 24 hours – no refund and reschedule not permitted
- 48 hrs - 24 hrs – 50% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs – 48 hrs – 25% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs or over – 5% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- Bookings may be rescheduled subject to availability. All group bookings require a 7-day notice prior to departure for cancellation.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!