Darwin Harbour Sunset Jet Ski Tour - 90 Minutes
Admire a Darwin sunset from a jet ski
90 minute jet ski tour on Darwin Harbour
Ride solo or with a friend (additional cost)
Guided tour with experienced instructors
Party beats and refreshments provided
Cruise around to the Magic Mile from Mindil Beach to East Point
- 90 minute sunset jet ski tour
- Friendly and experienced guide
- Safety briefing and demonstration
- Life jacket
- Action-packed jet ski tour on Darwin harbour
- Watch the sunset as you get your heart rate up
- Qualified and friendly guide
- This experience is 90 minutes in duration
This experience takes place in Darwin, NT.
- This experience departs from Dock 1, Stokes Hill Wharf, Darwin NT 0800. You must meet your guide at least 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Maximum weight limit of 200kg per jet ski
- Minimum driver age is 16 years. Passengers 10 to 15 years can ride if they are accompanied by a driver 18 years or older
- A passenger can be added for an additional $59 payable to the provider directly. The minimum passenger age is 10 years. Please advise at the time of booking if you'd like to include a passenger
- Participants must be able to read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate
- Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time
- Rescheduling is not permitted within 24 hours of the booking
- Changes permitted at no additional charge. Changes not permitted 24 hours prior to tour departure time
- This voucher is valid for one person. If you would like to add a passenger, please advise at the time of booking
- This experience may be affected by inclement weather
- Please wear casual clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses with a head strap and bring a towel
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible
- A dry bag will be provided for your towel and phone/camera
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Rescheduling is not permitted within 24 hours of the booking.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!