Cage of Death Solo Dive
Australia's only crocodile dive
15 minutes inside the enclosure
Face to face encounter
Once in a lifetime experience
Includes full day entry
Largest saltwater crocodiles
Plunge into the ‘Cage of Death’ solo and come face-to-face with some of Australia’s largest saltwater crocodiles! This attraction is perfect for those who dare to get up close and personal with these amazing prehistoric creatures all on their own. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind experience!
After receiving full instruction and a safety briefing, make your way into one of the three purpose-built transparent Cages of Death where you will be suspended above the crocs pen and become gradually submerged into the very same water as the crocodiles! Over the next 15 minutes, tread water as you come face-to-face with massive saltwater crocodiles! Don’t forget to smile as an onsite photographer will capture 360-degree views of you and the crocs inside and outside the enclosures! (Photographs are available for purchase for an additional expense).
- Full day entry to Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove
- Full instruction and safety briefing
- 15 minutes in the enclosure with one of these massive reptiles
- Photos and a DVD of your experience can be purchased for an additional charge
- Brave the massive Saltwater Crocodiles in the 'Cage of Death' at Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove
- Choice of one or two participants per 'Cage of Death' experience
- Before or after your croc encounter, feel free to explore the various attractions also on offer. Enjoy informative and educational talks, witness the daily barramundi feeding and catch a glimpse of the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles including the most venomous snakes on the planet
- 10am, 10.30am, 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm
- Open daily from 9am - 7pm (last admission 6:00pm). Closed Christmas Day
- Crocosaurus Cove is located at 58 Mitchell St, Darwin, in the heart of the CBD, within easy walking distance of most of Darwin's major accommodation
- Minimum age of participants is 15 years
- ID is required for proof of age
- Persons between 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or person over 18 years of age
- Participants must arrive 20 minutes prior to the confirmed dive time for a safety briefing
- Participants will be required to sign an indemnity release form from Crocosaurus Cove prior to the dive time
- Participants between 15-17 years of age must have parental consent and indemnity signed by a parent
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of visit
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- You will be required to contact Crocosaurus Cove upon completion of purchase to confirm your preferred time
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!