Big Croc Feeding Experience
"Hands on experience"
VIP guided tour of the park
Chance to hold rare reptiles
Knowledgable reptile handlers
Participate in feeding an adult Saltwater Crocodile
Learn about the Australian reptiles & aquatic creatures
- Full Day Entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- 1 hour VIP guided tour of Crocosaurus Cove
- Hold rare & unique reptiles.
- Get your feet wet & help feed the animals in the freshwater aquarium.
- Souvenir lanyard & tour pass.
- This tour operates daily and departs at 10am and 1pm
- Crocosaurus Cove is open daily for general admission from 9am - 7pm (last admission 6:00pm). Closed Christmas Day.
- 9.30am-5.30pm: Hold a Baby Crocodile
- 10am: Meet the Reptiles
- 11am: Fish Feeding
- 11.30am: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 12.30pm: Reptile Feeding & Presentation
- 1.30pm: Turtle Feed & Presentation
- 2.30pm: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 3.30pm: Surface Fish Feeding
- 4pm: Fishing for Crocs
- 4.30pm: Meet the Reptiles
- 5pm: Nocturnal Reptile Feeding
- Crocosaurus Cove is located at 58 Mitchell St, Darwin, in the heart of the CBD, within easy walking distance of most of Darwin's major accommodation.
- Minimum age of participants is 4 years
- Persons between the ages of 4-10 years must be accompanied by an adult/person over 18yrs and safety apparatuses are required at various times throughout the tour
- Participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to confirmed tour time
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers for the tour to commence. Max number per tour is 6 passengers.
Terms And Conditions
- You can only use your voucher on the day that you have selected to visit Crocosaurus Cove and tickets are non transferrable or refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of visit
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!