Coffs Harbour Treetop Adventure - 2.5 Hours
Training by a qualified instructor
20 flying foxes
Junior and Adult Courses
100 different high ropes
Walk the wobbly bridges
- An approx 2.5 hour session
- Choose from 4 Junior Courses for 3-7yrs
- Choose from 4 Adult Courses for 8-75yrs+
- Safety training and equipment provided
- Non-participant access free of charge
- 2.5 hours of fun for 3-75yrs+
- Choose from 4 Junior Courses or 4 Adult Courses!
- 10+ ziplines spanning between 15-100m
- Open 7 days a week. See calendar for available session times
- Sessions run for approx. 2.5 hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked session time
Is this suitable for people with disabilities?
- Yes! TreeTop Adventure Park is suitable for people of some physical, intellectual and sensory disabilities. TreeTop Adventure Park requires participants to be independently mobile without physical assistance or aids. People who are over the age of 10 and have a reduced mental capacity below that age, are welcome to climb the White, Yellow, Orange and Purple courses (children’s courses). Please speak to our friendly staff prior to booking, and provide more information in your booking, so we can make sure you fully enjoy your experience
How fit and healthy do I need to be?
- There are no special skills or fitness level required. If you can climb a ladder, you can try TreeTop Adventure Park! The course starts easier and get progressively harder throughout. The challenges are designed to push your limits and you can choose when to finish climbing on the day. Due to the physical nature of the Activities, TreeTops strongly recommends that pregnant women, people with pre-existing conditions or injuries (including history of dislocation) or heart problems DO NOT take part. Adult/Junior participants must weigh less than 120kg
Can I take photos and videos on the activities?
- Due to safety reasons you cannot take anything with you, including cameras, smartphones or video recorders. The only exception is GoPro cameras secured with a GoPro-branded elastic helmet strap or elastic chest-mount. GoPro’s straps and mounts are to be supplied by the participant and fitted by a TreeTops staff member. TreeTops is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your GoPro or mounts during the Activities. Spectators can also double as photographers from the ground, please ask the friendly staff on the day for the best pic locations
- Children 8-12yrs: 1 participating adult per up to 4 children (ticket required)
- Juniors 3-7yrs: Adult ground supervision required onsite. No adult access to the Junior Courses
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the beauty of Ebor Falls on a 2-hour drive from Coffs Harbour with your family. Don't forget to bring a picnic and enjoy the scenic views!
Elevated above the forest floor, a playground awaits. Run and play and bounce at the WildNets Adventure Park in Lake Innes. Get your tickets here!
Journey into the beautiful Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Marine Park, the homelands of the Gumbaynggirr tribal nation on a 2.5 hour stand up paddle tour.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!