WildNets Adventures Tickets Port Macquarie
Access to all WildNet Adventure Park playgrounds
Run, bounce or play in an suspended play area
Suitable playgrounds to suit the young and the young at heart
Super bouncy nets stretched from tree to tree
Discover the forest flora and fauna from a unique perspective
One of a kind park that you can't find anywhere else in Australia
- One ticket to WildNets Adventures
- Enjoy a fun day out for the whole family
- Take yourself on a self-guided adventure with no special knowledge or skills required
- Discover the forest’s flora and fauna from a completely different perspective
- Starting time varies from 9am to 4pm
- Please allow 2 hours for this experience
- This experience takes place at Guulabaa Way, Corner of Burrawan forest Dr and Oxley Hwy, Lake Innes NSW 2446
What To Bring
- Fully flat enclosed shoes are necessary
- Long sleeves and pants are recommended, rope burns can occur
- No safety equipment required
- No special knowledge or skills required
- This is a self-guided adventure
- Open to all ages from 1 year old to adults - young at heart
- Supervision ratios apply. See Terms and Conditions for ratios
- A waiver form must be signed by an adult for all under 18’s
- Online bookings recommended
- Participants must wear fully flat enclosed shoes
- Long sleeves recommended
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the beauty of Ebor Falls on a 2-hour drive from Coffs Harbour with your family. Don't forget to bring a picnic and enjoy the scenic views!
Fly amongst the treetops with 115 challenges and 20 flying foxes to choose from at the Coffs Harbour Tree Top Adventure Park! Get your tickets here!
Journey into the beautiful Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Marine Park, the homelands of the Gumbaynggirr tribal nation on a 2.5 hour stand up paddle tour.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!