Stand Up Paddle Board Aboriginal Cultural Tour - 2.5 Hours
Stand up paddle board tour around Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Marine Park
Learn about the local Gumbaynggirr tribal nation
Taste indigenous bush foods and enjoy morning tea at a rest stop
Hear their Dreamtime stories
2.5 hour cultural tour on stand up paddle board
Eco certified by Ecotourism Australia
- Please bring Swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and protective clothing
- Minimum of six and maximum of 15
- 2.5 hour guided stand up paddle board tour
- Training and safety briefing
- Life vest, rash shirt and sunglasses (if required)
- Morning tea
- Aboriginal gift
- Stand up paddle board tour around Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Marine Park
- Learn about the local Gumbaynggirr tribal nation and hear their dreamtime stories
- Taste indigenous bush foods and enjoy morning tea at a rest stop
- This experience is 2.5 hours in duration
- Available seven days a week, with tours running from 7am - 9:30am
- This experience takes place in Coffs Harbour Solitary Islands Marine Park on the NSW North Coast.
- This experience takes place in Coffs Creek, Moonee Creek or Red Rock Creek - with the location of the tours changing daily (tide depending).
- This experience is not recommended for those under the age of three
- The location of the tours change daily - tide depending
- No fitness level or experience is required
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the beauty of Ebor Falls on a 2-hour drive from Coffs Harbour with your family. Don't forget to bring a picnic and enjoy the scenic views!
Elevated above the forest floor, a playground awaits. Run and play and bounce at the WildNets Adventure Park in Lake Innes. Get your tickets here!
Fly amongst the treetops with 115 challenges and 20 flying foxes to choose from at the Coffs Harbour Tree Top Adventure Park! Get your tickets here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!