Kaituna River White Water Rafting - Grade 5
50 minute Rotorua white water rafting experience
Raft the highest commercially rafted waterfall
Feel the rush as you thunder down 11 epic rapids
Comprehensive training and safety equipment
Transport from the rafting base to the river
Take on three thrilling waterfalls
- Transport to and from the river (once at the rafting base)
- 50 minute white water rafting experience
- Grade 5 river rafting, including 11 rapids and three waterfalls
- Take on the mighty seven metre Tutea Falls, the world's highest commercially rafted waterfall
- All rafting/river gear and safety equipment
- Land raft training before departure
- Professional and friendly rafting guides
- This experience is approximately 2.5 hours in duration
- Available daily, excluding Christmas and New Years Day
- Tour times are at 9am, 11:45am and 2:30pm
- This experience is located at 18 Okere Falls road, Okere Falls, Rotorua 3074. The base is a red and yellow barn styled building and is hard to miss.
What To Bring
- Bring your swimwear and a towel.
- This experience will go ahead in all weather conditions.
- Spectators are welcome - there is a walking trail in the scenic reserve that they can follow through.
Terms And Conditions
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older
- Recommended maximum weight limit of 120kg. A reasonable level of fitness is required
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!