SEA LIFE Kelly Tarltons Aquarium General Admission
World's largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony
Tropical species await you in the Fish Gallery
The worlds largest species of stingrays
The world's only display of Spiny Sea Drago
New Zealand's largest collection of Sharks
The first underwater tunnel
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
- Animal Adventure Experiences
- Food and beverages
- The world's largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony
- New Zealand's largest collection of Sharks in the first underwater tunnel
- The worlds' largest species of stingrays
- New Zealand's rocky shore and tropical species await you in the Fish Gallery
- Seahorse Kingdom with the world's only display of Spiny Sea Dragon
- New zone dedicated to our rescued Turtles
- Opening hours: Thursday to Monday, 9.30am to 5pm (last entry at 4pm). Closed Tuesday and Wednesday, except during NZ school holidays. During NZ school holidays, open 7 days – 04 July to 19 July and 26 September to 11 October 2020. Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- Coming from the Southern, Northern, or Western motorway, take the Port exit and follow the road until reaching a T-intersection (ports of Auckland will be directly in front)
- Turn right onto Tamaki Drive. SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium is located on the right-hand side of the road (across the road from Okahu function centre)
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Free carparking is available in the SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium carpark and on Tamaki Drive
- Public buses departs from Britomart Bus Interchange at Commerce Street/Custom Street (Stop 1323) every 15mins, 7 days a week.
- Allow 20-25 mins. Prices are from $5.50per adult (subject to change)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Experience the film set of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings fame on a guided walking tour of Hobbiton and return transfers from Auckland. Suitable for 3+ year olds.
Enjoy New Zealand fine wine and cheese while enjoying a magical sunset before kayaking to an enchanting glow worm canyon at Twilight in Tauranga.
Four of the essential Rotorua attractions with one great pass - Paradise Valley Springs, Skyline Rotorua, Polynesian Spa, and Te Puia Te Po cultural dinner. Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!