Waimarino Adventure Park One Day Pass
Perfect day out for the whole family
Includes all activities in the park
Slide down NZ’s only kayak slide or launch off on a mat
Unlimited kayak hire and pedal boats
Tarzan swing, gladiator pole, canoes
Water trampoline, climbing wall, and much more!
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational. There is a range of things to see and do at the Adventure Park, sure to suit a range of ages and adventure levels. You can kayak on the river, jump off the water trampoline, get high with the climbing wall, speed down New Zealand's only kayak slide, have a go on the Tarzan Swing, run towards the slip 'n' slide or relax in the warm thermal pool to name a few. There is so much to do you can easily lose a whole day trying all of the fun and exciting activities they have available.
The perfect destination for those looking to get outside and have some old fashion fun, Waimarino Adventure Park has it all! With this one day pass you can gain access to the park and all of its exciting attractions and activities for the whole family to enjoy (even the young ones). From October to April the park is open everyday - with the exception of Christmas Day - from 10am until 6pm and during the week only, with limited activities available, between May and September from 10am until 5pm.
- Day entry to Waimarino Adventure Park
- BBQ facilities with picnic tables and chairs
Access to all activities including:
- Water Trampoline
- Climbing Wall
- Italian Pedalos
- The BLOB
- NZ's only Kayak Slide
- Tarzan Swing
- Gladiator Pole
- Diving Boards
- Recreational Kayaks
- Slip 'n' Slide
- Warm Thermal Pool
- Low Ropes Course
- Beach Volleyball
- Food and drinks
- Spend the whole day enjoying over 15 different activities - there's something for everyone!
- Unlimited kayak hire including double and family sized kayaks and pedal boats for little ones
- Slide down NZ’s only kayak slide or launch off on a mat
- Beach volleyball is a hit while others enjoy the challenge on Waimarino’s new low ropes course
- Battle the champ on the Gladiators pole or bomb off the diving board areas
- Let the palm trees shelter you as you soak up the warm pool
- Use the BBQ facilities to cook your own lunch inside the park
- Relax with a picnic hamper and book in the tranquil garden
- Summer (Oct-Apr) : Open daily from 10am to 6pm. Closed on Christmas Day
- Winter (May–Sept) : Open on weekdays ONLY from 10am to 5pm, with limited activities available. Closed on weekends
- 36 Taniwha Place, Bethlehem (Situated on the banks of the Wairoa River just 10 minutes from Tauranga city)
What To Bring
- BBQ supplies or picnic lunch
- Children under 5 can enter for free. While older children will enjoy all the activities there is still plenty for the under 5’s to do including the trampoline, slip ‘n’ slide, warm thermal pool, low ropes course and jumping in a kayak or on the Italian Pedalos with parents or an older sibling
- Under no other circumstances will we offer a refund
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Jump aboard a hop-on hop-off explorer bus and visit Auckland's essential attractions at your own pace while getting a grand tour of the city itself! Free entry for kids under 4 years.
Join this small group tour and travel deep into the lush rainforest through freshwater streams to view the magical Glow Worm Caves. Recommended for 12+ year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!