Auckland High Ropes and Ziplining Adventure - 3 Hours
Entry to the Adrenalin Forest in Auckland
Tackle crossed logs, barrels, wrecking balls and more!
Over 100 challenges for multiple skill levels
Up to three hours on the aerial obstacle course
Exciting high ropes and ziplining obstacle course
Level up from 1.5 metres to 20 metres high
- Up to three hours on the aerial obstacle course
- Safety equipment and safety briefing
- GoPro cameras available to hire on site
- This experience is three hours in duration
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking for check-in
- Summer: Tuesday to Saturday 10am-6pm (last entry 2:30pm). Closed Sunday & Monday (during School term)
- Winter: Wednesday to Saturday 10am-5pm (last entry 2pm). Closed Sunday-Tuesday
- Open seven days a week during school holidays and every public holiday
- This experience is located at 12 Stone Road, Bombay 2675, New Zealand
What To Bring
- Closed shoes are essential and long hair tied back, zipped/button pockets to carry phones etc
- The experience is weather dependent, especially with high winds
- There can be up to 100 people on the course at any one time
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum height for all pathways is 1.40m
- Children under 16 years must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian (over 18 years) Safety staff supervise from the ground at all times
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!