Whitsundays Discover Scuba
Learn basic skills and safety with a qualified instructor
Unforgettable first scuba diving experience in the Whitsundays
Dedicated diving boat departing from Airlie Beach
Enjoy two snorkelling sessions
Dive adventure around the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
Explore beautiful fringing coral reefs teeming with marine life
- One dive with dive instructor - total activity time 1 hour
- 2 snorkeling sessions
- diving/snorkelling gear
- Morning tea
- Qualified instructor
- Skills and safety instruction
- This experience departs at 8am
- Departs Port of Airlie Marina
- This experience departs from Shute Harbour
- This experience begins at the meeting place of 2579 Shute Harbour Road, Jubilee Pocket, 4802 at 7am. Please ensure that you have transportation out to the marina (i.e. Public buses, shuttle services, taxis, private transportation).
- This experience requires 6 participants to run. If the required participant numbers are not being met, the tour will be rescheduled.
- You must allow 24 hours after diving before you can fly in an aeroplane
- You must be able to swim unaided.
- You must be a minimum age of 15 years old to dive
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Explore remote islands and beautiful bays in the Whitsundays including the dazzling Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous morning tour.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Enjoy an action packed day with our Whitsundays Scenic Flights and Northern Exposure Package tour. Discover the panoramic views and reef adventures.
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!