Whitsundays Creek to Cape Hinterland and Beach Tour
Explore the Whitsunday Coast hinterland
Visit Cedar Creek Falls and rockpool
Take a break at the Whitsunday Gold Coffee Farm
Check out the colourful native Australian birds and resident animals
Meander allong the beach at Cape Gloucester
Experienced tour guide
Embark on an unforgettable outdoor adventure with our Creek to Cape day tour in the picturesque Whitsunday Coast hinterland. Discover the natural beauty of the region as you swim in the fresh waterhole of Cedar Creek Falls then hike to the top for panoramic views of the stunning Australian bush. Keep your eyes peeled for the native birds, butterflies, and freshwater turtles that call this area home. Next, make a pit stop at the top-rated Whitsunday Gold Coffee Farm to enjoy a delicious coffee and snack surrounded by colourful native Australian birds and resident animals. Then, journey north through the scenic cane farms and cattle properties to Cape Gloucester Resort where you can indulge in a mouth-watering meal with a beachfront view. Finish off your adventure with a visit to our favourite "secret spot" at Frog Rock. A full day of outdoor adventures in one of the most beautiful places in Australia, there is no better way to experience the best of Whitsundays.
- Courtesy transfers from your hotel in our new air conditioned bus
- Guided commentary
- Opportunities to swim in fresh water and the beach
- Explore remote destinations that can be hard to get to without local knowledge
- Explore Cedar Creek Falls and freshwater swimming hole
- Enjoy a coffee and morning tea, or visit the animals at the coffee plantation
- Indulge in lunch and drinks at Cape Gloucester Resort or just wander the beautiful beach
- See one of our favourite secret spots on the beach
- This experience departs at 8am
- Please allow approximately 6 hours for this experience
- This experience takes place in the Whitsunday hinterland regions of Cedar Creek, Proserpine, Hydeaway Bay, Cape Gloucester
- Tour includes hotel transfers from Jubilee Pocket to Cannonvale, tour guide and commentary in our brand new, fully air-conditioned bus
What To Bring
- Please wear comfortable clothes. Bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and shoes that you don't mind getting wet. You may need to walk through water at Cedar Creek to explore the area. Please bring your belongings in a soft bag to be stored under your seat, or on an overhead shelf on the bus
- Meals and drinks are at own cost (from $10 - $95), or pack a picnic lunch to eat on the beach
- Not recommended for children under 3. The bus does not have car seats or child restraints and we can not fit them. There is no room for prams on the bus
- Guests will need to be fairly mobile as the visits to the waterfall and beach require walking over rocks and uneven surfaces
- A minimum of 6 guests is required to confirm a tour. If the minimum is not met, ORW will contact the guests to discuss rescheduling options
- On rare occasions, due to heavy rains, the tour may not be able to operate. ORW will contact the guests to discuss rescheduling options
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- BYO food is permitted, but not to be eaten in the bus. No BYO alcohol may be consumed in the bus or at the licensed venues
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
This cruise tour package in the Whitsundays provides two unforgettable days on the Great Barrier Reef with snorkelling, diving & sleeping under the stars!
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!