Sydney 3 Hour Whale Watching Discovery Cruise
A fully hosted 3 hour Whale Watching Cruise
Hydrophone on board
Sydney’s Iconic landmarks
Whale watching guarantee
Departing from Circular Quay and Darling Harbour
As the winter migration of the glorious humpback whale begins, you are invited on an exceptional Whale Watching Cruise out of Sydney Harbour.
First, the cruise ship will journey past Sydney’s most iconic landmarks like the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House as well as the national park Fort Denison, and Shark Island. As the tour continues, you will be in awe of the glorious cliff-tops and rugged Sydney coastline before discovering the natural beauty of the humpback whales in the natural territory.
Bring your camera to snap some photos, wear comfortable shoes, and wear sunscreen when the weather’s hot. Get ready for an unreal, breathtaking, and educational experience with this 3 hour Whale Watching Cruise.
Don’t miss out – book today!
- 3 hour Whale Watching Cruise
- Informative commentary is provided by marine biologists and naturalists
- Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water
- Meals, snacks are available to be purchased at the onboard bar
- Hotel transfers
- Onboard play area
- A fully hosted Whale Watching experience with live commentary and hydrophone on board
- Photography opportunities to snap some of Sydney’s Iconic landmarks from a unique perspective
- Whale watching guarantee – if the vessel does not spot a whale, join your next cruise free
- Cruises depart from Circular Quay, Wharf 6 at 9am and 1.15pm and Darling Harbour Aquarium Wharf at 8.30am and 12.45pm. Please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time as the cruise must depart on time
What To Bring
- All weather clothing
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!