Ultimate Sydney Attractions Pass
What you need to know
See FIVE of the best, most essential attractions in Sydney all at a single low price with the "Ultimate Sydney Experience" attractions pass! Leave no sightseeing stone unturned as you get access and admission to some spectacular scenery from both up high and down below! The Ultimate Sydney Experience includes entry to Sydney Tower Eye and its SKYWALK experience, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Sydney.
Travel to the highest point in Sydney by ascending the famous Sydney Tower Eye for spectacular 360 degree views of the city and its famous harbour icons, then go a step further with the SKYWALK experience that offers the ultimate outdoor view as you travel AROUND the tower's exterior! Next up, get a double-dose of animals both on land and water with visits to the all-Aussie animal adventure that is WILD LIFE Sydney, and one of the world's best aquariums SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - both of which offer spectacular journeys through a huge range of diverse marine environments. Lastly, step onto the red carpet at the incredible and all new Madame Tussauds Sydney, located right next door to WILD LIFE Sydney and SEA LIFE Sydney.
Great value and great experiences make the Ultimate Sydney Experience one not to miss! For a pass that showcases the very best of Sydney's attractions all at an excellent price, this is it!
How It Works
- You must book a minimum of 2 people per booking
- You MUST visit Sydney Tower Eye FIRST in order to collect your tickets to the other attractions within 3 months from the date of your voucher purchase. To book please select your chosen check in time for the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK tickets must be used on the same day
- Please be advised that due to age restrictions, the “child” age for SKYWALK is between 10-15 years old and each must be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure you take this into consideration when purchasing a ticket
- You MUST arrive 45 minutes before your SKYWALK start time and present photo ID upon arrival
- You will be allocated a specific SKYWALK time upon arrival at the Sydney Tower Eye before entering the lift up to the top of the tower
- 30 days to visit all the attractions after you have visited the Sydney Tower Eye
- Please note you will only receive one voucher upon purchase. You will need to purchase separate vouchers if you will not be attending the first attraction together
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Sydney Tower EYE – The highest point in Sydney, offering views across the stunning harbour city. Also includes the 4D Cinema movie, an incredible flight around this stunning city, complete with active special effects, including wind, spray and bubbles
- SKYWALK at Sydney Tower EYE - the ultimate outdoor view of Sydney around Sydney Tower
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo - The all-Australian animal adventure in the heart of Sydney
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium – Sydney's number 1 attraction and one of the best aquariums in the world
- Madame Tussauds Sydney - Step onto the red carpet at the incredible and all new Madame Tussauds Sydney!
- Sydney Tower Eye - Open Thursday to Monday 11am to 7pm. Closed Christmas Day 25th December
- WILD LIFE Sydney - Open daily 10am to 4pm (August 1st - September 23rd, October 10th - December 31st, last entry at 3pm) and 9:30am to 5pm (September 24th - October 9th, last entry at 4pm)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am - 5pm, except for Christmas Day (close at 3pm) and New Years Eve (close at 3pm)
- Madame Tussauds Sydney - Open daily from 10am to 4pm (last admission is at 3pm)
- These operating hours are subject to change. We recommend you to call the operator for the opening times on the day you wish to travel
- Your voucher is valid for 3 months. 30 days to visit all the attractions after you have redeemed your voucher at the Sydney Tower Eye
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry to first attraction
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.