Taronga Zoo Entry and Harbour Ferry Pass
Taronga Zoo entry
2 Day Hop on Hop off Ferry Pass
Regular keeper talks and live shows everyday
Over 4,000 animals to visit
Spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
- Entry to Taronga Zoo
- 2 Day Sydney Harbour Hop on Hop off Ferry Ticket (valid for 2 consecutive days)
- Hotel transfers - you will need to make your own way to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay to board the ferry
- 2 day unlimited Sydney Harbour Ferry Pass
- Ferry stops include Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Manly & Shark Island
- Australia's leading zoological garden
- Australia's finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species
- One of the most beautiful vantage points on Sydney Harbour overlooking Sydney Cove, the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Full day of entertainment for the whole family
- Regular services from Circular Quay
- Opening hours for Taronga Zoo are 9.30am-4.30pm
- Ferries to Taronga Zoo depart Circular Quay Wharf 6 at regular intervals throughout the day. Your booking is valid on any scheduled ferry time for the date you have booked, simply show up and present your voucher for your preferred ferry departure
- Ferry times are subject to change without notice and it is recommended to reconfirm them with the ferry operator prior to departure
- Please arrive for ferry check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your ferry departure at Circular Quay Wharf 6
- Operates Wednesday – Sunday during school holidays
- Operates Saturday year round
What happens if I have booked a date for this pass, but wish to go on a different date?
As long as you present your voucher to the Captain Cook office any day prior to your planned date, they will be able to swap this for you. If you wish to go on a later date, please contact our friendly reservations team and we will amend the booking date for you
- Children must travel with a parent or guardian that is 18 years or over
- Please note all guests must enter via the main entrance until further notice. Guests arriving by ferry will need to take the bus up to the main entrance (at own expense). Zoo tickets are not available at Taronga Zoo entry. *All tickets must be pre-purchased
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Savings based on full priced Taronga Zoo entry tickets and 2 day ferry tickets
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!