Sydney Tower SKYWALK Tickets
Walk on air 268 metres above Sydney
See the city streets directly beneath you
Stunning views of Sydney Harbour
90 minute guided tour
Sydney's highest open air attraction
Includes Observation Deck & 4D Cinema Experience
*1 hour guided Sydney Tower SKYWALK
- Fully guided SKYWALK tour around the outside of the top of the tower
- Sydney Tower EYE Indoor Observation Deck admission ticket
- Entry to 4D Cinema Experience
- All equipment and protective clothing provided
- Local SKYWALK guide
- See Sydney from 268 metres above sea level
- Sydney Tower is double the height of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the same height as the Eiffel Tower
- You will be dressed in a protective Skysuit, safety-harness and will be attached to the external walkways as you experience the magnificent views of dynamic Sydney
- Step out onto the clouds as you venture across the glass-floor viewing platform for a unique 360 degree views over glittering Sydney and beyond
- Skyguides accompany you on your journey, providing colourful commentary along the way
- If you are scared of heights Skywalk is the perfect way to conquer your fears - SKYWALK is completely safe as you will be in a safety-harness and attached to the external walkways at all times. If you do have a fear of heights, it is best to inform your Skyguide to ensure you feel safe and secure during the tour
- You are required to arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled SKYWALK start time. Please allow approximately 90min for your total SKYWALK experience
How old do I need to be to do a SKYWALK?
- SKYWALK participants must be 10 years and over. Children are classed as 10-15yrs old for SKYWALK and all CHILD guests must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under 10yrs of age or 90cm tall are not permitted on the SKYWALK. One adult per child is required if the child is 10yrs of age, and one adult per three children is required for children aged between 11-17yrs old
If I book a SKYWALK online, when should I turn up?
- Please pre-book a timeslot before arriving
- All pre booked guests need to arrive 45 minutes before your allocated start time. Late arrivals will likely result in your experience being forfeited as we have limited spots available throughout the day
How often does SKYWALK run?
- SKYWALK run daily at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm & 5:00pm
- The experience lasts for 1 hour
- Operating hours are subject to change without notice
Can I have an alcoholic drink before doing a SKYWALK?
- Participants should not be under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal) or alcohol. To comply with operating regulations, all SKYWALK participants have to undergo a breath test and should have a blood alcohol reading of below 0.05%. Participants who have a reading of 0.05% or above will not be permitted to participate in the SKYWALK and no refunds will be given
Are there any health requirements I should know about before doing a SKYWALK?
- Participants must sign a declaration form that states they do not suffer from any medical conditions that prevent you or any other participants from comfortably and safely completing the SKYWALK
Can I take my camera on the SKYWALK?
- Due to operating regulations, loose items such as mobile phones, cameras and camcorders are not permitted on the SKYWALK. Free lockers are provided to keep your valuables secure. Our SKYGUIDES are trained and authorised to take photographs of guests on the SKYWALK, and guests can view and purchase photographs upon completion of the SKYWALK
Do I need to wear special clothing?
- Regulations require enclosed shoes with no open toes. Shoes should be flat, non-slip and offer support and grip. All SKYWALK guests are also required to wear an all-in-one jump suit, which will be provided during the pre-walk safety briefing. Guests need to wear pants or shorts, no dresses or skirts. Participants with prescription glasses and sun-glasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them
Does the weather affect SKYWALK?
- SKYWALKS run in all weather conditions, except electrical storms and extremely high winds. Wet weather return passes will be issued in the event of an extreme weather event that causes the closure of SKYWALK
- Photo ID check is required upon Skywalk check in and must match the name provided on declaration form
- Minimum of two people per booking
- You cannot take any personal items on the SKYWALK (including phones, cameras, GoPros etc), lockers are available for your use
- Professional photos are available for purchase at the completion of your SKYWALK
- All participants must pass an alcohol breath test
- Photo ID is required upon SKYWALK check-in and must match the name provided on the declaration form
- Child tickets are for ages 10-15 years
- Children must be 10 years or older and at least 90cm tall to experience SKYWALK and must be accompanied by an adult (one adult per child 10yrs of age, one adult per three children 11yrs to 17yrs of age)
- There is a maximum of 10 people per walk
- Guests need to wear pants or shorts, no dresses or skirts. Flat enclosed shoes are also required
- Any changes within 72 hours of the experience would incur a $45 per person rescheduling fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!