Sydney Harbour 24 and 48 Hour Hopper Pass
Visit Sydney Harbour's iconic destinations
Regular departures daily
24 or 48 hour hop on hop off passes available
Explore Sydney Harbour’s iconic destinations and hidden gems with a 1 or 2 day Sydney Hopper sightseeing cruise pass. Cruise the harbour at your leisure to visit hidden beaches, pristine bushlands and delicately manicured Botanic Gardens brimming with native flora and charming islands that are waiting to be explored.
The Sydney Harbour hopper runs to a regular timetable with stops at popular sites including Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Watson Bay and Taronga Zoo making it a convenient way to travel around Sydney over one or two days. To start ticking off the top things to do in Sydney, we recommend that you purchase your Sydney Hopper pass online here.
- 24 or 48 hour hop on hop off Sydney Harbour Hopper Pass
- Includes destinations Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo & Watsons Bay
- Includes Manly to Circular Quay Fast Ferry
- Includes Manly to Watsons Bay Ferry
- Includes Sydney Harbour Hopper Route
- Hotel transfers
- Additional purchases onboard the vessel
- Entry to Sydney attractions
- Visit Sydney Harbour's iconic destinations and discover it's hidden gems
- One of the world's most beautiful natural harbours
- See sparkling blue waters, iconic tourist attractions, hidden beaches, pristine bushlands, native flora and charming islands
- 24 or 48 hour hop on hop off passes
- Destinations include Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Manly
- Cruises operate Wednesday to Sunday
- The latest timetable information will appear on your tour voucher
- Cruises depart from Darling Harbour - Aquarium Wharf and Circular Quay - Wharf 6
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!