Sydney Harbour Twilight Dinner Tall Ship Cruise
Sail Sydney Harbour on a Tall Ship
Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
Live acoustic music on the deck
Incredible views of Sydney
Twilight adds an extra layer of flair to the joy of cruising on Sydney Harbour, and this Tall Ship twilight dinner cruise is the perfect way to cap off a day out or celebrate a special occasion in one of the more unique settings available in the greater Sydney region. Board an authentic timber tall ship constructed in 1922 and join the friendly crew for a charming experience as the sun slowly descends over the city of Sydney and illuminates its buildings and waters in its own beautiful glow.
Relax on board and dine on a delicious combination of food and drinks - including various canapés, a small buffet of meats and salads, as well as a delicious dessert to really top off the night. See the sights of Sydney Harbour over the course of 1.5 hours while enjoying great food and even better views! Book a Sydney Harbour twilight dinner cruise with tall ships today - it'll be an experience you won't soon forget!
- Due to COVID-19 practices, seating is capped at a maximum of 14 passengers
- 1.5 hour sailing experience on an authentic Tall Ship
- Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
- Enjoy a delicious dinner
- Hoist the sails or steer the ship if you wish
- Hotel transfers
- Cruises depart daily except Tuesdays at 5pm or 5.30pm
- Times are subject to change depending on the season
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Cruises usually depart from Campbell's Cove, The Rocks, but often change and must be reconfirmed prior to the cruise
- Baby potato salad with basil mayonnaise
- Green leaf salad
- Butter Chicken - Non-Vegetarian
- Potato and Pumpkin Curry ( Vegan)
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate hazelnut brownie - Gluten Free
- Every effort is made to cater for all dietary requirements. If you have special dietary requirements, please contact the tour operator upon confirmation of your booking (complete tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Please contact us on 1300 935 532 if you require to add an infant (0-3yrs) to your booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - If you are unable to print, vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!