Blue Mountains Day Tour from Sydney with Harbour Cruise
Small and Personalised Group Tour
Three Sisters Rock Formation
Rivercat Cruise on the Parramatta River
Native Australian Wildlife
Learn about aboriginal history and culture
- Complimentary hotel pick up (with pick ups in central points in the Sydney CBD)
- National Park fees
- River Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- On the way to the Blue Mountains the tour stops at the new Sydney Zoo , where you can meet in a walk in enclosures Australian animals and wildlife from around the world (optional Adult - $35AUD, Child $20AUD).
- Morning tea (can be purchased at Lower Blue Mountains)
- Lunch (can be purchased at the town of Leura)
- Scenic World entry (available for purchase on the day of the tour)
- Hotel drop offs (customers will need to make their own way back to their hotel from Darling Harbour or Circular Quay after returning to the CBD on a river cruise)
- Sydney Zoo ticket (available for purchase on the day of the tour)
Pick up: From a scheduled pick-up point, the Blue Mountains tour bus departs from the City Centre by approx. 8 am (see Pick Up Locations).
Sydney Zoo: Sydney’s newest zoo is located on our way to the Blue Mountains. This is a great opportunity to meet Australian wildlife such as Kangaroo, Koala, Dingo, Wombat, Tasmanian Devil, Echidna and more. Tourists can also meet African and Asian animals! (Cheetah, lion, Red Panda, Elephant, Sumatran Tiger and more).
Kings Tableland (or Evans Lookout): The best places to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains (away from the large buses).
Wentworth Falls or Leura Falls: A guided bushwalk to one of the most spectacular lookout points in the Blue Mountains.
Leura: Spend free time to explore this picturesque village known as the “Garden Village”. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone’s taste & budget. Leura is very popular with Sydney locals.
Katoomba: The centre of the Blue Mountains and the gateway to its two most popular tourist attractions: The Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World.
Three Sisters rock formation: Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
Scenic World: Enjoy all the features that one of Australia’s most visited tourist attractions offers: Skyway – Australia’s highest cable car. Cableway – Australia’s biggest cable car. Railway – The steepest incline passenger carrying railway in the world. Walkway – the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia, with 2.4 km inside a temperate rainforest.
Aboriginal History and Culture: Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the First Nations people, thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
Olympic Park: The Blue Mountains tour bus will drive through Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
Trip up Sydney Harbour: Escape the afternoon traffic and unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river (which becomes Sydney Harbour) back to the City Centre where your tour ends (approx 6pm to 6.30pm).
- Three Sisters rock formation
- Kings Tableland
- Opportunity to purchase a morning Snack at Lower Blue Mountains
- Wentworth Falls or Leura Falls
- Picturesque village of Leura
- Learn about aboriginal history and culture
- Wild kangaroos and screeching Cockatoos
- Olympic Park
- Rivercat cruise along the Parramatta River to Circular Quay
- Small and personalised group tour
- Tours depart daily at approximately 8am and return at approximately 6.30pm
- Park Royal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street at 6:45 am
- Pier One hotel , 11 Hickson Road at 6:55 am
- Four Seasons hotel(Back Entrance) , 104 Harrington Street at 7:00 am
- Sir Stamford hotel, 93 Macquarie Street at 7:10 am
- Ovolo Hotel, 6 Cowper wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo at 7.15 am
- Holiday Inn hotel, 203 Victoria Street , Potts Point at 7.20 am
- Vibe Hotel , 111 Goulburn Street at 7.35 am
- Central Station, Outside Service NSW building, Pitt St corner Barlow St at 7.45 am
- Holiday Inn hotel , 68 Harbour Street at 7.50 am
- Ibis Hotel Darling Harbour , 70 Murray Street at 7.55 am
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Clothes to suit the weather conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!