Blue Mountains Lyrebird Pass
Full day Blue Mountains bus pass
Scenic World unlimited rides pass
29 stops to choose from
Skyway, Cableway & Scenic Railway
Great way to explore the region
Scenic & adventurous
- Due to an emergency temporary road closure at Leura Cascades, the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus circuit and some bus stops are affected. We have confirmed a revised circuit and timetable for the Explorer Bus due to the road closure at Leura Cascades
- Stop numbers 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 will not be accessible by bus during this road closure
- A temporary bus stop 17 is located at Carrington park to allow walking access to Prince Henry Cliff Top Walk
- Stops 18, 19, and 20 are still accessible by walking from Stop 21 as a return walk
- Map & timetable here
- Full Day pass on the Blue Mountains Hop On Hop Off Explorer Bus
- Unlimited Discovery pass at Scenic World to ride the Skyway, Cableway and Scenic Railway as often as you like
The Scenic Skyway
- A glass-bottomed Swiss-designed cable car that hovers 270 metres over the gorge of Katoomba Falls. Enjoy dizzying views of the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary, Katoomba Falls and the rainforest stretching away below your feet
The Scenic Railway
The steepest incline railway in the world descends to the floor of the Jamison Valley via a track so steep it would make a decent rollercoaster. Once used for hauling coal from mines at the base of the cliffs, the Scenic Raileway has been a tourist attraction since 1945, and was redeveloped in 2013 at a cost of $30 million. The new carriages have glass ceilings and seats that can be tilted backward or forward for an even more exciting ride. Scenic Walkway
Beginning at the lower station of the Scenic Railway, this wooden boardwalk through beautiful Jurassic rainforest offers a choice of two different walks. The easy one takes you to the landing stage of the Cableway in ten minutes, with interpretive signs along the way. The other is a little more strenuous and descends deeper into the rainforest, taking about 30 minutes return.
- This fully enclosed and wheelchair-accessible cable car glides over the forest parallel to the Scenic Railway, descending gently to the Valley floor with yet more fantastic views of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls (Scenic World Cableway is closed for major upgrades until September 17th 2018).
- Buses will operate from 6th November 2021 on Saturdays only
- Buses depart at regular intervals between 8.50am and 5pm. Please click herefor a copy of the timetable
- Passes are valid for 3 days, however, the Scenic World pass is valid for 1 day (can be any of the 3 days)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!