Manly Guided Clearview Kayak Tour with Snacks and Drinks
2.5 hour Manly sea kayak tour
Paddle in a transparent kayak
Tour guide with a wealth of knowledge about local history
Coffee, drinks and snacks provided
Stop for a swim on the way
Explore secluded beaches and coves accessible by kayak
Get set for a stunning paddle along the secluded beaches and coves of Manly on a relaxed guided kayaking tour in clearview kayaks. Begin the journey passing Little Manly, Collins and Quarantine beach to view a range of striking rock formations, waterfalls and picturesque caves.
At the halfway point you’ll stop at a secluded beach for a short stroll and refreshing swim in the water. Take your time on the way back to admire the scenery or snap photos of some of the eye-watering real estate, golden beaches and marine life that may appear below your clearview kayak. To explore a unique side of Manly by water, book your spot on this guided kayak tour here.
- 2.5 hour kayak tour
- Coffee, juice and snacks
- Experienced instructor with a wealth of local knowledge
- Safety briefing and all safety equipment
- Dry bag
- Explore pristine secluded beaches in Manly Cove, some of which are only accessible by boat
- Experienced instructor
- Tour guide with a wealth of knowledge about local history
- Gentle paddle through crystal-clear waters in a transparent kayak
- Coffee, drinks and snacks provided
- Stop for a swim on the way
- This experience is two and a half hours in duration
- Please arrive at 15 mins before the start of your session ready to launch in time
- This experience starts at Manly Sailing, Wharf Level below Manly Yacht Club in Manly, NSW
What To Bring
- Change of clothes and a towel is recommended
- The Clearview transparent kayaks offer a view right through to the seabed, but they take a little more effort to paddle
- Kayaks have a weight limit of 90 kg
- You may choose a single or double sit-on-top kayak if you would prefer
- Let us know 24 hours before the trip if you have any dietary or special requirements
- The minimum age is five years old
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!