Express Sydney Whale Watch Adventure
Fun and informative 3-hr express whale watching tour
Learn about the biology, lifecycle and behaviour of whales
Bring a smile, a sense of adventure and an open mind!
Fun and friendly staff who will look after you!
Whale sightings guaranteed - or book a free return cruise
This tour is suitable for people of all ages
- The Express Whale Watch Adventure is fun, informative and a great opportunity to connect with nature. The owner/operators are passionate about whales and love sharing their experience with all onboard. Learn about the biology, lifecycle and behaviour of whales from the dedicated and passionate crew
- The boat is a fast, modern and comfortable vessel, specifically designed for whale watching. She is 24 meters long, has lots of outdoor viewing areas but also a large indoor cabin with seating and toilets for your comfort and convenience
- The majority of the whales migrating past are Humpback whales but you will also have the chance to see other whales like Southern Rights, Minkes, Bryde’s, Blue and Orcas and marine life like dolphins, sea turtles, Australian Fur Seals, a bounty of sea birds and more from the boat
- Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure that your whale watching tour is an enjoyable one it is important to remember that these whales are wild animals. They do not perform on cue! A range of whale behaviours may be viewed including fluke up dives, tail slapping, pectoral fin slapping, spy hopping, breaching, tail throws
- This tour is suitable for people of all ages, however, it is important to remember that this tour takes you out into the open ocean. We recommend that if you are affected by motion sickness you take sea sickness prevention tablets
- Dress warmly and wear flat-soled shoes for comfort and safety
- On this experience, children are considered 0-16years. This experience is not recommended for children under 1 year old. If you choose to bring your infant please purchase a child ticket for them
- 3-hr Whale Watching Adventure
- Pick up and drop off
- Live and interesting whale commentary
- Fun and friendly staff who will look after you!
- Whale sightings guaranteed - or book a free return cruise
- Tea and Coffee
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure
- Please allow 3 hours for this experience
- Tour departs from King Street Wharf 6, Darling Harbour
What To Bring
- Wear flat, covered shoes
- Warm clothing
- Wet weather jacket
- Any food you may like whilst on the cruise
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows will result in you forfeiting your experience
- Rescheduling date and time is available up until 24 hours prior to departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!