Blue Mountains Tour With Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
Three Sisters Lookout
Includes picnic lunch
National Park entry fees
Experienced eco accredited tour guide
Small group tour
Visit Featherdale Wildlife
- Full Day Blue Mountains Day Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Small group tour
- Experienced eco accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
- A visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains National Park guided bushwalks (moderate level of fitness required)
- Three Sisters Lookout
- National Park entry fees
- Picnic lunch
- Your guide for the day will pick you up in the morning and we’ll leave the city nice and early
- First stop is a fun and interactive Australian wildlife park, home to the largest collection of Australian native animals in the world, where you can cuddle a kangaroo, feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles and take a selfie with a koala
- The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When we get to the Blue Mountains, we take you on our first bushwalk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora & fauna. We’ll come across colourful birds, unique animal life and dramatic canyons and cliffs
- You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are stunning, even on a cloudy day! During your Blue Mountains trip, we will also take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through the rainforest. You can then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway up (own expense)
- This visit is optional and payable on the day.
- Please note when there are large crowds or queues this option will not be available.
- Tours depart between 7am - 7.45am (depending on your pickup location) and drops you off in Sydney Central at approximately 5.30pm
- Picks up from Central Station, Circular Quay and Sydney Town Hall locations
- Operates all year round
- Approximately 10.5 hours
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Jacket for cooler months
- Caters for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking
- Moderate level of fitness required for the bushwalks
- Please note: This tour does not take children under the age of 8 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!