4 Drift Battle Hot Laps at Sydney Motorsport Park
Experience the thrill of drifting over four hot laps
Blood pumping real life side-by-side drift battle
Hold on tight during high-speed drifting manoeuvres
Championship driver behind the wheel
Get as close as possible to the action
Find out why this sport is so addictive
- Minimum age is 12 years. Participants under 18 require an adult's consent
- No weight or height restrictions
- 4 hot laps as a passenger in a purpose built drift car
- Professional drift instructor/driver
- ASR approved helmet if required
- Your choice of which vehicle to do your hot laps in
- Approximately 15 minutes
- Session times run from 8:30am to 4:30pm every 15 minutes (approximately)
- Start times may also vary, depending on variables on the day such as class size and weather
- This experience takes place at Sydney Motorsport Park on Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek, NSW.
- Entry is off Ferrers Road; via GATE A. Please follow straight until you can turn left into Sydney Motorsport Park. Once you have entered, follow the road, past the small tunnel and you will have reached the Skid Circuit and Skid Pan. Onsite parking is available.
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses sunscreen on hot and sunny days
- Long sleeve shirt, long pants and enclosed shoes are compulsory
- There are no fees for date changes 7 DAYS prior to your scheduled date.
- Change of participant is permitted. There are no fees if you wish to nominate someone else. All change requests must be submitted via email.
- Spectators welcome.
- The event will go ahead in rain. Safety is the number one priority and the event may be postponed in the event of very extreme weather conditions. You will be notified by text/email should this be the case.
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!