Saltwater Cultural Tour
Welcome to Country by Traditional Owner Aunty Bridgette Chilli
Step back in time onboard restored heritage-listed sailing vessel
Delicious native infused lunch with local products
Lemon myrtle cocktail with local gin
Sight seeing through Mooloolaba canals
- 2 - hour cruise through Mooloolaba canals
- Sail on century old traditional timber sailing vessel - “Spray of the Coral Coast”
- Local Indigenous tour guide
- Interactive demonstrations and experiences onboard
- Bush tucker infused lunch with Mooloolaba prawns and oysters
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Licensed bar with local beers, wines, spirits, and cocktails
- Hotel transfers
- Welcome to Country by Traditional Owner Aunty Bridgette Chilli
- Step back in time onboard restored heritage-listed sailing vessel
- Delicious native infused lunch with local products
- Didgeridoo playing
- Lemon Myrtle cocktail with local gin
- Sight seeing through Mooloolaba canals
- Tours operate from 11.30am to 1.30pm on Saturday
- Please check in 20 minutes prior to departure
- Penny Lane Jetty, Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast
- Passengers are collected from the public Penny Lane Jetty
- Parking can be found down Penny Lane or at the Wharf Mooloolaba
- If the customer cancels a trip more than 48 hours prior to departure a cancellation fee of 20% applies
- If the customer cancels within 48 hours prior to departure, refunds will be forfeited
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!