SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Entry Tickets
FREE digital photo pass with 8 x digital photos (valued at $26)
Skip the queues with express mobile ticket entry
Multiple themed zones
Conveniently located in the heart of Mooloolaba
Thousands of marine & freshwater animals
Queensland's largest aquarium
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast General Admission
- Digital photo pass with 8 digital photos included valued at $26
- Food and beverages
- NEW interactive Little Blue Penguins exhibit
- Different themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia's largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Shipwreck Shore - Three-levelled soft play zone for kids
- Outside of QLD School Holidays open 9am to 3pm (last admission 2pm), closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- During Queensland school holidays 9am to 4pm (last admission 3pm) , open 7 days a week
- Closed ANZAC Day and Christmas Day
- Located on Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD.
####How to get there
Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade
If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Mooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information
- Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour
- Please note carer and companion cards are accepted
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Ensure you visit the SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast at the date and time you select. Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
A fun activity for all ages - Amaze World is a must-do when visiting the Sunshine Coast! Make a day of it and SAVE with a mini golf and maze combo.
Join this scenic railway journey on the heritage Mary Valley Rattler train from Gympie through the picturesque Mary Valley. Get your tickets online here. Free for kids under 2 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!